Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (1 lb) fully cooked center-cut ham, sliced (1/2 inch thick)
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine honey and mustard; blend well.
- When ready to grill, place ham slice on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals.
- Brush ham with half of honey mixture.
- Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, turning once and brushing with remaining honey mixture.
Delicious! Very simple and so good. I let it marinate in the honey mustard mixture overnight and then brushed on some additional while grilling. Great flavors, thanks!
Very nice. Here's how I used the sauce: I had frozen ham slices leftover from Easter that I thawed. I then basted them in the honey/mustard sauce and reheated them on the George Foreman. We enjoyed the flavor very much and will use this technique again. Thanks for posting!