Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Moosewood Restaurant says Sweet and tangy, with a crunchy coating, these fillets make a mouthwatering main dish that delights the senses with aroma, tatse, and texture.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse the fillets and pat dry; set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, and lemon juice.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs with the thyme and add a few shakes of salt and pepper.
- Dip each fillet into the honey-mustard sauce and then dredge it in the bread crumb mixture to coat both sides evenly.
- Place the fillets in a sprayed or lightly oiled baking pan and bake, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes , or until thoroughly hot and tender.
Very easy to fix - I managed to get my fourteen year old to fix this with no major disaster in the kitchen. And my children, who normally turn their nose up at any kind of fish, ate it all and asked for seconds. My wife is on a gluten free diet and I substituted bread crumbs from a gluten free loaf. She was happy and the kids never knew the difference.
Really delicious: the fish came out tender and tasty. And I'm usually hopeless with fish! Thanks for the recipe!
I enjoyed the flavor of this fish. I used tilapia and adjusted the cooking time accordingly. I used Panko bread crumbs so the fish was very crunchy.