Top Review by Evie*
Tasty dressing, I made this for some deep fried Zucchini sticks, and even thought it wasnt the 'right' recipe for those, Ive found a lovely dressing I'll use for my Summer salads. Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk yogurt, vinegar, mustard, honey and a pinch of salt until well blended.
- Add a generous portion of pepper and whisk again.
- Serve with mixed bitter greens such as arugula, chocory, escarole, radicchio and/or watercress. Makes 1/2 cup.
- Can be shaken or whisked.
- Refrigerate any un-used dressing for up to 4 days.