Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good on salad or for dipping chicken strips! The recipe came from the 'net somewhere. Original instructions called for whisking together ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat vinegar and honey, stirring until honey dissolves.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in shaker jar.
- Shake until completely mixed.
This makes a smooth-tasting dressing. I wanted a little more mustard/honey, so I added more of each. However, it makes a good dressing as it is.