Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a delicious and easy chicken recipe. Great for the grill.
- 1⁄3 cup Grey Poupon honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon ginger, Ground
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Blend mustard, preserves, and ginger.
- Brush mustard mixture onto chicken.
- Grill or broil about 8-10 minutes each side or until done, brushing with honey mustard apricot mixture frequently.
We really liked this alot. What a great flavor combination. Had to make my own honey mustard but that was still quick and easy. Will store this one for future use.
Very, very easy to do. We had more than enough glaze for 5 chicken breasts. Excellent flavor!
Very nice! I didn't expect the ingredients to taste so good together.. chicken was very juicy too. thanks!