Recipe by Gingerbear
You can make extra sauce for this or reserve some and serve with the chicken. This is also a great recipe to put on salads. YUM!
- 16 ounces chicken
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine honey, mustard, soy sauce, ginger and minced shallot.
- Preheat broiler.
- Spray broiler pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken fillets on pan and brush generously with honey mustard mixture.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn, baste again and broil 5 minutes longer, or until chicken is no longer pink when you cut into it.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.