You can make extra sauce for this or reserve some and serve with the chicken. This is also a great recipe to put on salads. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine honey, mustard, soy sauce, ginger and minced shallot.
- 2Preheat broiler.
- 3Spray broiler pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 4Place chicken fillets on pan and brush generously with honey mustard mixture.
- 5Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- 6Turn, baste again and broil 5 minutes longer, or until chicken is no longer pink when you cut into it.
- 7Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dijon Mustard Chicken Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.7
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 256.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 21.6 g