Recipe by TJW
Great for the summer grill season, honey, balsamico, olive oil, dijon mustard and tabasco make a nice marinade for meat and veggies. From Foodtv.com
Top Review by Vicki in CT
Really great marinade. This made a nice thick marinade. Used on pork chops but would be great on almost anything. It had a little tang, sweet, and heat. I did use more tobasco however.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and blend well.
- Select the meat/vegetables you wish to marinate.
- Prep into appropriate sized pieces for grilling.
- Add to the marinade.
- Cover, and marinate for one hour. Remove from the marinade, and finish on the grill.