Recipe by Trisha W
It only takes 3 ingredients to mix up a nice, tasty baste for a ham. It just sits in the oven baking for about an hour while you do other things you need to do.
- 1 (3 lb) boneless cooked ham
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a rack and place it in a shallow baking pan.
- Place the ham on it and bake uncovered at 325*F for 50-60 minutes.
- After the long baking brush about 3 TBLS of the baste over the ham and bake an additional 10-15 minutes (or until ham is heated through to an internal temperature of 140*).
- Stir the T of water into the remaining glaze, heat and serve with the ham.