- 3 -4 lbs pork back ribs
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 cooking onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn, cracked
- 1 cup honey dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot large enough to hold the ribs, add the mustard seed, onion, vinegar, celery, bay leaf, peppercorns and enough water to cover.
- Bring ribs to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Drain off liquid and remove the ribs.
- Light your bbq and when hot, place ribs on the grill.
- Baste with honey Dejon mustard for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Watch carefully that the mustard does not get too scorched.