Recipe by Debloves2cook
This is a great easy marinade for Salmon. My sister-in-law made it for us and we all loved it. Note that the cooking time depends on the size and thickness of the salmon filet, you will just have to watch carefully. Prep time includes marinade time.
Top Review by NurseDanaStar
Very easy to prepare! My new favorite salmon recipe (and I'm picky about how salmon is prepared)! I actually cut the olive oil in half, to 1/4 cup. I mixed the dill right in with the other ingredients. Also, added the juice of 1 lemon. Used a 2.5lb fillet from Sam's that I cut into 2 large pieces and placed on a foil-lined sheet pan. Poured half of the marinade over the fish, flipped the pieces over and covered with other half of marinade... refrigerated for a couple hours then baked for 17 minutes at 350. Perfection!
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves (minced or chopped)
- 2 teaspoons dill (fresh is best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard and garlic together.
- Sprinkle dill on the front and back of the salmon filets.
- Marinate the dill-sprinkled salmon for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook marinated salmon for 12-20 minutes, once again depending on the size of the filets, watch carefully.