1/5 Photos of Honey-Dijon- Dill Salmon Marinade
2 hrs 15 mins
This is a great easy marinade for Salmon. My sister-in-law made it for us and we all loved it. Note that the cooking time depends on the size and thickness of the salmon filet, you will just have to watch carefully. Prep time includes marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard and garlic together.
- 2Sprinkle dill on the front and back of the salmon filets.
- 3Marinate the dill-sprinkled salmon for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Preheat oven to 350.
- 5Cook marinated salmon for 12-20 minutes, once again depending on the size of the filets, watch carefully.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Dijon- Dill Salmon Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.7
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 304.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 35.4 g