Recipe by aliceplug
My kids are always happy when this is on the menu. Served with a salad, it's a very well-balanced meal.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 375 g green beans (frozen is fine)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 12 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring beans to a boil in salted water. Take off heat and drain.
- Cut up chicken and fry in saucepan in 1 tbsp olive oil until cooked through. Season with curry, cardamom, and ginger, and stir fry for another minute.
- Mix mayonnaise, honey and mustard together.
- Grate cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On each wrap, lay out about 1/4 cup of chicken, 8 beans, 1 tbsp dressing, 1-2 tbsp cheese in a line down the middle. Leave space on the sides to fold. Fold in the two sides, fold the bottom up over the chicken etc, and wrap tightly. Place in large rectangular ovenware dish.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, till starting to brown a little on the edges.
- Serve hot.
- Stores well in freezer, wrapped separately, after cooking. Great for lunches.