Recipe by LexingtonMom
A healthier, sweet & tender chicken strip. Originally a Kraft recipe I think.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or 2 tablespoons Chinese hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken tenders
- 2 cups finely crushed potato chips
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Combined crushed chips and sesame seeds on plate or in wide bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, honey, mustard, oil, and ginger. Set aside 1/2 cup for dipping sauce.
- Coat chicken strips with remaining dijon sauce, then dredge in potate chips mixture.
- Place coated strips on greased or heavily sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutees. Turn and continue baking 4 to 5 more minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve with reserved dipping sauce.