1 hr 30 mins
I copycatted this from a Wendy's commercial, making it healthier. I haven't had the Wendy's version, but this one is fantastic!! And so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (or 6 small breasts)
- 1 1/2 cups very fine corn flake crumbs
- 1 dash paprika
- 1/4 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup lowfat 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (or 1 egg)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 slices thin lean honey-roasted ham
- 6 leaves leafy lettuce
- 6 slices tomatoes, large
- 6 large whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1Cut each extra large chicken breast in half to fit on hamburger bun.
- 2Heat oven to 400º.
- 3Combine cornflake crumbs and paprika in shallow bowl.
- 4In another shallow bowl, combine flour and salt and pepper.
- 5Beat together milk and egg in third shallow bowl.
- 6Dip each chicken piece in flour, then egg mixture then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- 7Place on baking stone or baking sheet.
- 8Bake in heated oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 9While chicken cooks, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard and honey in a small bowl.
- 10Place lettuce leaves on bottoms of hamburger buns.
- 11Top each with chicken, 2 slices ham, tomato slice and Honey-Dijon sauce; top with top bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dijon Chicken Ham Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.8 mg
- Sodium 957.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 31.0 g