1/5 Photos of Honey-Dijon Chicken
This recipe came from the Taste of Home Winning Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub chicken with garlic and thyme. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil on both sides until no longer pink. In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, pineapple juice and water until smooth. Stir in mustard and honey. Add to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2Spoon half of the chicken and sauce into a greased 11-inch.x2-inch baking dish; cool. Serve with rice or noodles.
- 3Cover and freeze the remaining breast for up to 3 months.
- 4To use frozen chicken: Thaw completely in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 194.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 27.8 g