Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found on the back of a Campbell's Half Fat Cream of chicken soup. Super simple and perfect for those rushed meals. You can serve this with rice or pasta.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Brown chicken in oil in a skillet.
- Add the rest of ingredients, simmer, covered until chicken is cooked through.
I fixed this in the crockpot, 4 hours on high. I should have left the 1/2 water out since the chicken makes its own juice or left the crock lid halfway off. I do want to try this stovetop style as written. The Dijon and cr. o'chick soup was a bit different taste combination. Your younger childern may not like the Dijon mustard so it could be left out.