Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have other recipes for Dijon chicken, but this one is baked in the oven. So easy, too!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place chicken in an ungreased 11x17x2" pan.
- Combine rest of ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning and basting with pan juices ever 15 minutes.
I have been making this for years...it was one of the first "real" things I learned to cook (meaning not from a box) and as simple as the recipe is, I lost it and could not remember the measurements. This is a great way to cook chicken when you are in a hurry without sacrificing taste. Thanks for posting!