Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This sandwich sounds wonderful and I love honey dijon mustard. Buy the precooked bacon to save time , or substitute flat bread for a guick and tasty lunch. Found this recipe in an emailed French's newsletter.
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing, creamy
- 3 tablespoons honey dijon mustard, FRENCH'S
- 12 slices focaccia bread, grilled lightly
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves
- 12 slices tomatoes
- 3⁄4 lb deli turkey, sliced
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a small bowl mix the salad dressing and mustard; set aside.
- Lay 6 slices of bread on platter and layer lettuce, tomato, turkey, and bacon on each slice of bread. Drizzle top of layers with about 2 tablespoons of dressing mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese over each sandwich. Cover using the other 6 slices of bread and press down firmly. Serve immediately.
We enjoyed the sandwich. The flavors are on target, but we found it a bit messy to eat as a handheld sandwich. Next time I'll make the dressing more spreadable by adding the Parmesan cheese. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
These are great sandwiches - I used sandwich rolls instead of the bread listed! Thanks for sharing!