Honey Dijon Barbecued Chicken
- In a bowl, add together the olive oil, wine, honey, mustard, garlic, pepper, and salt; whisk to combine; set aside approximately 2 tablespoons marinade for basting.
- Pour the marinade into a large heavy-duty plastic zip-top bag.
- Place the chicken into the plastic bag; seal and shake bag to coat chicken pieces.
- Place bag in the refrigerator to marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Take chicken out of bag and discard bag with marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat with bone side down on a well greased grill rack for 50-60 minutes or until no longer pink; turn once during grilling and brush with reserved marinade halfway through grilling.