Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Think about this for your next BBQ. We love honey Dijon :)
- 1 (3 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white zinfandel wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a bowl, add together the olive oil, wine, honey, mustard, garlic, pepper, and salt; whisk to combine; set aside approximately 2 tablespoons marinade for basting.
- Pour the marinade into a large heavy-duty plastic zip-top bag.
- Place the chicken into the plastic bag; seal and shake bag to coat chicken pieces.
- Place bag in the refrigerator to marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Take chicken out of bag and discard bag with marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat with bone side down on a well greased grill rack for 50-60 minutes or until no longer pink; turn once during grilling and brush with reserved marinade halfway through grilling.
Very good tender chicken! I subsituted white grape juice for the wine without any problems. Thanks for sharing!