Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The signature drink of the US Open is the Honey Deuce - a light, refreshing vodka cocktail with skewered honeydew garnish made to look like a tennis ball. Grey Goose is usually one of the sponsors of the Open, and this is a must-have when you visit Arthur Ashe Stadium. They serve it in a souvenir glass, too!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces grey goose vodka
- 2 ounces lemonade
- 1⁄2 ounce premium raspberry-flavored liqueur
- frozen honeydew melon ball
- Fill a highball or double old-fashioned glass with crushed ice. Add Grey
- Goose vodka and fill the rest of the cup with lemonade to a half-inch below the
- rim. Drizzle premium raspberry-flavored liqueur over the top. Garnish with
- frozen honeydew.
Nice and understated; really enjoyed this one! I did use Belvedere vodka in place of the Grey Goose; it is comparable in quality. I also used pink lemonade, as that is what I had on hand. The hint of raspberry liqueur gives a nice undertone. I used Chambord as the raspberry flavor. Delish! Thanks for sharing, JackiOhNo!