Recipe by Izzy Knight
If you like the sound of this, you are gonna love the taste. No fuss, alot of Buzz!
Top Review by luvinlif2k
This was WONDERFUL!!! I used fresh rainbow trout and whiting fillets and served it with rice. It was good with the whiting but it was FABULOUS with the trout. And the sauce was perfect spooned over the rice. A definite keeper!
- 1⁄3 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 4 thick fresh sole fillets
- roasted almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- oven preheated 350F degrees.
- combine honey, mustard, curry,& butter in small bowl; mix well.
- lightly butter shallow baker; add sole fillets, slightly overlapping is good.
- Top side up.
- pour curry sauce on top; bake (uncovered) for 15-20 minutes.
- serve warm, with cilantro and roasted almond pieces on top.