1/1 Photo of Honey Curry Sole Fillet
Izzy Knight's Note:
If you like the sound of this, you are gonna love the taste. No fuss, alot of Buzz!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1oven preheated 350F degrees.
- 2combine honey, mustard, curry,& butter in small bowl; mix well.
- 3lightly butter shallow baker; add sole fillets, slightly overlapping is good.
- 4Top side up.
- 5pour curry sauce on top; bake (uncovered) for 15-20 minutes.
- 6serve warm, with cilantro and roasted almond pieces on top.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Curry Sole Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.8 mg
- Sodium 762.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 21.3 g