Recipe by Donna H
This is my family's favorite dish, I usually double the honey mixture because we like more sauce. If I use chicken breasts I will either butterfly or pound them with a mallot, that way they're not as dry. I also cook a little longer so the sauce reduces and turns to a nice glaze.
Top Review by Redhead in Chicago
Thank you so much for this recipe. It taste just like my step-mother used to make and I've misplaced her recipe. This is exactly like she made it. My husband and 3 sons all love it and that's saying alot! :) Thank you.
- 1 whole cut up chicken (or chicken breasts or chicken thighs)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine margarine, mustard, honey and spices.
- Dip chicken in sauce and place in a 13x9 baking dish, pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake covered at 375 for 1 hour.
- I usually bake uncovered for the last 30 minutes and turn the chicken as it browns.
- Serve over rice.