Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a sweet curry one-dish meal that's easy to make and eat. :-)Different than most curry dishes.
- 1 (3 -5 lb) roasting chickens, cut up (could use boneless skinless breasts too)
- 3 -5 potatoes, halved
- 5 -6 carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch chunks
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons water or 4 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- Place chicken, carrots, and potatoes in a 2-3 quart covered baking dish.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil 30 seconds.
- Pour over chicken and vegetables. Cover and bake at 375* for 1 1/2 hours.