Prep 3 hrs
Cook 5 mins
I clipped this from a magazine many moons ago. These are very good.
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup minced scallion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Slice meat into 1/4 thick strips.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Pour over meat and marinate at least 3 hours in refrigerator.
- Skewer meat by threading onto long bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for 20 minutes.
- Heat broiler; place skewers on broiler pan and broil 3-5 minutes, basting with marinade.
- Serve hot.
I made this for some friends, it was really good. I didn't have any london broil, but I got some meat already cut for kababs and used that. Had some brown rice and green beans and it was nice and healthy. Will make again!