- 8 saltine crackers, each about 2 inches square
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, each 4 ounces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, crush the crackers.
- Add paprika and stir to mix well.
- Brush 1 teaspoon honey on each side of the chicken breasts.
- Dredge the chicken through the cracker mixture, coating both sides.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake until lightly browned and cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.