Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe can be doubled or triples and kids love it. Points 5.
- 8 saltine crackers, each about 2 inches square
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, each 4 ounces
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, crush the crackers.
- Add paprika and stir to mix well.
- Brush 1 teaspoon honey on each side of the chicken breasts.
- Dredge the chicken through the cracker mixture, coating both sides.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake until lightly browned and cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
I wasn't really expecting too much when I made this. I found it didn't have enough flavor for me. I won't be making again but agree it would be good for kids!
This is one of my new faves. Its quick and easy to make after a long day of working.
This was easy and tasted good. Thanks for posting.