Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sooo simple and yummy. It's a recipe from the Mayo Clinics healthy recipe section of the website.
- 8 saltine crackers
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 4 oz each
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, crush the crackers. Add the paprika and stir to mix well.
- Brush 1 teaspoons honey on each side of the chicken breasts. Dredge the chicken through the cracker mixture, coating both sides.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish. Bake until lightly browned and cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Excellent recipe for on-hand ingredients & a quick weeknight meal! I knew that paprika alone wasn't going to satisfy my family's palate, so I subbed Emeril's Southwest Seasoning in place of it at the same ratio. I loved how the honey was just a touch of sweetness, not overpowering & it offset the spice of the seasoning. I'll be sure to keep this recipe on hand because it sure was a lifesaver tonight! :D Thanks for shaing, flipside!
Very good, next time I will use a bit less paprika, but that is my own personal preference. Yummy dish and easy to make :)