1/1 Photo of Honey Crusted Chicken
PSU Lioness's Note:
Sooo simple and yummy. It's a recipe from the Mayo Clinics healthy recipe section of the website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Lightly coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a small bowl, crush the crackers. Add the paprika and stir to mix well.
- 3Brush 1 teaspoons honey on each side of the chicken breasts. Dredge the chicken through the cracker mixture, coating both sides.
- 4Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish. Bake until lightly browned and cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 206.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 28.5 g