Top Review by WyomingMoonDust
Very easy to make, I used 3/4 cup of honey and 2 tbs of molasses instead of the packed brown sugar. Used Kellogs Sellect pecan, granola and raisin cereal. And only yogurt I had was vanilla. so used that instead. Even with those changes, excellant cookie treat for the kids in the summer. Wish I had found this months ago. Definately going into Christmas basket of goodies for family, friends and teachers. Thanks A TON for a GREAT RECIPE!!!!!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 cups cereal, flakes
- 2 cups toasted rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, flaked (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flours, baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Cream margarine, brown sugar, honey, egg and yogurt together thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in cereals and coconut.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto UNgreased baking sheets.
- Press lightly with floured fork.
- Bake at 350ºF for 7-9 minutes, or until light golden.
- Don't overbake.
- Cool on baking sheets 3 minutes, then remove and cool completely on wire racks.