Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice, healthy spread for kids (or grownups) to put on veggies. Great after school snack! Make sure you do not feed to children under two....this recipe includes honey!
- 2⁄3 cup quick oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup bacon (cooked and crumbled) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toast the oats in an ungreased shallow baking pan for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and combine with the peanut butter and honey.
- Spread on celery, carrots, apples or pears for a great tasting, nutritious snack.