Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These might become favorites at your home
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Ssift together first three ingredients; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter.
- Add honey a little at a time, mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mixture will appear to separate.
- Gradually add dry ingredients; mix untl moistened.
- fold in coconut, chips and cereal.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies to cooling rack immediately to cool.
I'm sorry to have to give a bad review, but no one who tried these liked them.