Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
This is by far the best cranberry butter I have ever had. I just made this to spread on some fresh bread from the oven. I think I may just be in foodie heaven! I use my kitchenaid mixer with the paddle attachment. You can use whatever you want. Frozen cranberries may be used in place of fresh - Chop before thawing.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cranberries, chopped (or as much as you want)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground walnuts
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Whip butter until pale yellow. Add cranberries, honey, cranberry sauce, walnuts, milk and orange peel. Whip until light pink in color.
- Spread on bagels, toast, you name it! Store in refrigerator.
With cranberries in the ingredients, I couldn't very well pass on this one! I used another bit of my frozen cranberries for this as well as a light, mild honey! ABSOLUTELY GREAT TASTING BUTTER, & another recipe to tuck into my "Holiday Gift Ideas' for use come the end-of-year celebrations! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]