This is a great addition to the after school snack, lunch box, or snack to put out for a gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat honey and butter in a saucepan until blended.
- 3Pour over popcorn which has been mixed with peanuts, stirring as you pour.
- 4When well coated, spread in a pan in a single layer.
- 5Bake at 350F for 5-10 minutes or until crisp, stirring several times.
- 6(The difference between crisp (not brown) and burnt can be a matter of minutes) Package in plastic bags with twist tie or zipper top.
- 7*Foodcoloring added to honey gives a festive appearance.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey " Cracker Jack "
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.1
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g