Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great addition to the after school snack, lunch box, or snack to put out for a gathering.
Make and share this Honey " Cracker Jack " recipe from Food.com.
- Heat honey and butter in a saucepan until blended.
- Pour over popcorn which has been mixed with peanuts, stirring as you pour.
- When well coated, spread in a pan in a single layer.
- Bake at 350F for 5-10 minutes or until crisp, stirring several times.
- (The difference between crisp (not brown) and burnt can be a matter of minutes) Package in plastic bags with twist tie or zipper top.
- *Foodcoloring added to honey gives a festive appearance.
We took this on vacation with us. Wish I'd made a double batch! I did cook it a little longer-about 12 minutes. Delicious!