Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love moist cornbread with tons of creamed corn in it. I double this recipe and it is gone!!! This turns a beautiful golden brown when done.
- 15 ounces canned corn
- 15 ounces creamed corn
- 8 1⁄2 ounces cornbread mix (Jiffy is a good example)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Mix everything together and pour into a greased 11X17X2 in casserole.
- 3. Bake for 25-30 minutes until top is golden and the sides are darkish (knife stuck in the center comes out clean).