Walt Disney World - 'Ohana, Polynesian
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the wing seasoning
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 lbs chicken wings, and drumettes
- 2 -4 tablespoons vegetable oil
For the coriander wing sauce
- 1Cover a cookie sheet in foil and set aside.
- 2Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- 3Make wing seasoning by placing all ingredients (through cayenne pepper) in a small bowl and using a whisk to incorporate.
- 4Put the chicken and 2 tablespoons of wing seasoning in a large bowl. Add enough oil to coat the chicken evenly and mix well with your hands.
- 5Spread the seasoned chicken in a single layer on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the thickest part of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- 6Meanwhile, place all wing sauce ingredients in a large saute pan and bring them to a gentle simmer over medium-low heat. Cook and stir until thickened.
- 7Using tongs, transfer the cooked wings into the sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Coriander Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 993.1
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 291.3 mg
- Sodium 1801.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 70.3 g