Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Honey is good for you therefore once in a while especially in Summers I'll make myself a jug of honey drink. I always have a jar of honey in my pantry and I try to substitute sugar with honey in some of my baking. I came across this recipe and I would love to try it because it looks really yummy. Recipe from http://happyflour.blogspot.com/2009/05/honey-cookies.html
- 110 g butter
- 45 g caster sugar
- 20 g honey
- 60 g self-rising flour
- 120 g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- Preheat oven at 175°C.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add honey and beat until well combined.
- Shift all the flours together.
- Beat in the flour mixture into Step 3 to form a soft dough.
- Wrap up the dough and rest in the fridge for 15mins.
- Roll it out on a lightly floured surface.
- Dust the cookie cutter with some flour and cut out cookies dough.
- Place cookies dough on a greased tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm.
- Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.