Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These coockies are great just on their own or filled with jam. I tend to use apricot or peach jam wich goes well with these light tasting cookies.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- honey or jam
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in honey, egg and vanilla.
- Mix flour with baking soda and salt; blend inches
- Chill about 30 minutes.
- Shape into small balls.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Flatten with floured fork or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- When cool, put together in pairs filled with honey or jam.
- Store in a tightly covered container.