Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is usually a cake everyone likes. You can take it anywhere and it usually disappears before the day ends.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Wesson Oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts
- Mix cake mix, wesson oil, sugar, eggs and sour cream for 4 minutes.
- Blend cinnamon, brown sugar and nuts.
- Pour half of batter into well-greased and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Spirnkle half the cinnamon, sugar mixture over batter.
- Repeat with batter and cinnamon mixture again.
- Bake in 350 oven for 50-60 minutes.