6 hrs 10 mins
Refreshing beverage! This tea would be great for a brunch or shower; I made this on a whim to have in the fridge for something different than "powder mixed tea". This is out of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking August/September 2002 issue. And the Diabetic exchanges are: 2 fruit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 2 cups of water in kettle; add tea bags, cover and steep for 3 minutes, then discard tea bags.
- 2Pour tea into a pitcher.
- 3Add 2 oranges and 1 lemon; all 3 peeled and sectioned and stir in orange juice, lemon juice and honey.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 5Peel and section the remaining orange and lemon and freeze them during refrigeration of tea mix.
- 6Strain and discard fruit from tea.
- 7Stir in ginger ale.
- 8Add frozen fruit slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Citrus Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: