Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 tea bags
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- ice cube
- 12 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- chilled lemon slice
- maraschino cherry (to garnish)
- Pour boiling water over tea bags, steep for 5 minutes, remove tea bags and stir in honey.
- Add cold water and fruit juices, chill for 1 hour.
- Put ice cubes into 4 tall glasses, add soda to tea mixture and pour over ice cubes.
- Garnish each glass with lemon half and maraschino cherry skewered on a toothpick.
Thank you because I'm sweating bullets and hallucinating from the heat, but hey, my internet's still working. Made for My 3 Chefs.