Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just saw this on Boy Meets Grill with Bobby Flay and it is so good and easy I had to post! A great ending to a Moroccan meal! This is also a Caribbean and Southern recipe.
- 2 oranges (navals are good)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- fresh mint leaves, torn (for garnish)
- Peel the oranges and slice into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place on a serving platter.
- Mix honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over oranges and garnish with mint leaves. Enjoy!
I've never had cinnamon with oranges before. This little combo of oranges, honey and cinnamon is wonderful. I didn't have any mint so that ingredient was omitted. Thanks for sharing. Made for Sharon's Cookathon 2010.
We had this for breakfast this mornng and enjoyed it. The cinnamon honey adds a nice addition to the oranges. I will make again for sure.
A brain food that's high in folic acid. Never hurts to have a little more brain improvement. Grandson gobbled it. Made for Best of 2009 tag.