1/2 Photos of Honey Chipotle-Glazed Wings
Tasty wings with a hint of honey and the smokey delicious flavor of Tabasco Chipotle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt and pepper in a medium-sized plastic bag.
- 2Remove tips from chicken wings and discard; cut remaining wings in half.
- 3Place chicken pieces one at a time in the bag and shake to coat well.
- 4Remove wings to a clean piece of parchment or waxed paper and set aside.
- 5Heat 2 inches of oil in a deep-sided skillet to 350 degrees; fry chicken in batches until crisp and golden brown, turning occasionally, 12-15 minutes.
- 6Once fried, place chicken on parchment-lined baking sheet and keep warm in the oven.
- 7Melt butter. Add the honey and TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce to hot butter and stir until well combined.
- 8Transfer to a large bowl.
- 9Add the wings and toss to coat.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Chipotle-Glazed Wings
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2654.3
- Calories from Fat 2369
- Total Fat 263.2 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 197.6 mg
- Sodium 782.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 45.0 g