Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
Spotted this on Ready Steady Cook today. Not yet tried it (give me a few hours!) but wanted to record it straight away as it looked delicious! They served it with lamb but I just figured it was a good recipe to have on hand in general. 08.06.07 Oooh, just tried these for dinner tonight with some salmpon - they really are D-LISH!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion (cut into rings)
- 75 g marinated artichokes (drained)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the onions. Cook gently for 3 minutes.
- Add artichokes and continue to cook (covered) for 5 minutes.
- Add the honey and chilli flakes and cook uncovered on a high heat for 3 minutes.
Delicious! I scaled the recipe back just a little. I adjusted the honey amount slightly to my taste. Loved it! Thank you!