Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This chicken comes out moist and flavorful, and it is so quick to put together. It was created one night when I didn’t feel like spending any time in the kitchen and was sick of take out and processed food. I serve it with rice or baked potatoes and steamed veggies.
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preaheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken in glass baking dish. (A 9 X 9, or 8 X 11 dish works well, I don't suggest using a 9 X 13).
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk together until well blended and smooth. Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake chicken with sauce mixture for about 20 - 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. For best results turn chicken over half way through cooking.
This was really good. My twin 2yr daughters loved it. Recomened this recipe to my family and friends.
Very good, very quick, very healthy! I had the time so I marinated for two hours before baking, not sure if this did anything to the taste but with two little ones I just get dinner ready when I can!!!