Recipe by Busy Lindsay
This chicken comes out moist and flavorful, and it is so quick to put together. It was created one night when I didn’t feel like spending any time in the kitchen and was sick of take out and processed food. I serve it with rice or baked potatoes and steamed veggies.
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preaheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken in glass baking dish. (A 9 X 9, or 8 X 11 dish works well, I don't suggest using a 9 X 13).
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk together until well blended and smooth. Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake chicken with sauce mixture for about 20 - 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. For best results turn chicken over half way through cooking.