Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you prefer a less sweet dressing, reduce the amount of honey.
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 celery ribs, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- chopped toasted pecans
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients.
- 2. Whisk together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients. Add to chicken mixture, stirring gently until combined. Garnish, if desired.