Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looked like a nice recipe to try out on my 19 mo. old. She loves honey and craisins, hates veggies and chicken--so we'll see if this will win her over.
- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or less as desired)
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Whisk together next 3 ingredients and add to chicken mix.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with more pecans if desired.