Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sweet and satisfying! A latin-american spin on honey chicken. Easy recipe and a sure favorite among family and friends.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, soy, garlic, salt& pepper- set aside for 15 mins or more.
- While chicken marinates, combine honey and mustard mixture in a seperate cup,to taste.
- Heat oil in skillet over med-low heat.
- Add chicken and sauce mixture, stirring occasionally.
- Once chicken is done, remove from pan and add oinion and carrot to remaining sauce, cook until tender.
- Add the chicken back to skillet and stir.
- Serve with rice.
This dinner was very sweet so you may want to go a little lighter on the honey but it was fabulous none-the-less! My husband and I enjoyed it so much and it was a fun meal to prepare together!