Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
saw and saved
Make and share this Honey Chicken II recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chicken (can be still frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all purpose Greek seasoning (or your favorite seasoning mix)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (or more as needed)
- Place the whole chicken in the crock-pot and drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and let cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- Remove chicken and stir cornstarch into juices to thicken and serve over rice with chicken and a fresh salad.