Who said salads have to be boring? This sounds like a really tasty salad that is a proper meal rather than just rabbit food. You could most likely cut a bit of the fat by using a fat free honey mustard salad dressing. This was first published in the July 2007 issue of BBC Good Food Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2Add beans and cook for 3 minutes more.
- 3Drain and leave to cool.
- 4Meanwhile, fry the bacon for 2 to 3 minutes until crisp.
- 5Let the bacon cool and then snip into pieces.
- 6Scatter the salad and potatoes over a large serving plate.
- 7Toss the chicken with the beans and the dressing. Spoon over the salad.
- 8Scatter the bacon over and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Chicken & Bacon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.3
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.4 mg
- Sodium 362.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens
honey mustard dressing