Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Who said salads have to be boring? This sounds like a really tasty salad that is a proper meal rather than just rabbit food. You could most likely cut a bit of the fat by using a fat free honey mustard salad dressing. This was first published in the July 2007 issue of BBC Good Food Magazine.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add beans and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Drain and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon for 2 to 3 minutes until crisp.
- Let the bacon cool and then snip into pieces.
- Scatter the salad and potatoes over a large serving plate.
- Toss the chicken with the beans and the dressing. Spoon over the salad.
- Scatter the bacon over and serve.