Recipe by Audrey M
A friend gave me this recipe. It is a recipe that doesn't take much thought when preparing it. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 3 lbs broiler-fryer chickens, cut up and skinned
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, honey, mustard, lemon juice and paprika, stirring well.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place chicken meat side down, in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken; cover dish and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken dish from refrigerator; bake, covered, at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover, turn chicken pieces; bake and additional 30 minutes or until done, basting occasionally with pan drippings.