- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, whole
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Make marinade by combining first 4 ingredients.
- Put chicken, garlic, onion, and red pepper into large Ziploc.
- Pour marinade into the Ziploc and marinade for 2 hours or more.
- When ready to cook, drain marinade and put chicken and vegetables into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.