Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful chicken dish. My family believes that it is "way better" then what we get at the mall. This is perfect served with fried rice!!
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, whole
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Make marinade by combining first 4 ingredients.
- Put chicken, garlic, onion, and red pepper into large Ziploc.
- Pour marinade into the Ziploc and marinade for 2 hours or more.
- When ready to cook, drain marinade and put chicken and vegetables into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Easy to make but not quit to our taste
I would give this more than 5 stars - Wonderful recipe. I cut the recipe back to 1 breast, serving two of us. Followed the recipe except for the cooking method. I did it in my wok. I like my veggies crunchy so I took the chicken out of the marinade and veggies and started cooking it first. Then when it was just about cooked I added the veggies for about 6 minutes - Perfect. A true do again recipe.